Our EMT-Basic Course is approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services & the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians.
Parachute’s fast-track EMT program is conveniently located for anyone in the greater Houston area! Our instructors utilize the national standard curriculum for the EMT-Basic course.
Prospective students must have/be the following; immunizations and records are not due until later in the course:
- High school diploma, GED or diploma from higher education
- 18 years old
- FBI criminal background check (details distributed during the class)
- Proof of a recent tuberculosis screen (details distributed at first class meeting)
- A copy of your immunization records (including MMR, TdaP, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C & Varicella)
- During flu season (October – March), a flu shot is REQUIRED for clinical rotations
- Other requirements for completion of the course will be discussed on the first night of class
Tuition & Payment
The full tuition is $1,450.00, with a payment plan available. Tuition includes:
- Textbook (Brady Emergency Care 13th edition)
- Custom binder with all necessary class paperwork
- All lab fees
- All clinical rotation fees
- A blood pressure cuff & stethoscope
Information: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes will be held at Bellaire Fire Department on Tuesday, Wednesday from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm and Saturday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.